Sandwich CUSD 430 has launched a new, mobile-friendly website at www.sandwich430.org intended to allow for a better flow of information, the district has announced.
The new website is tied in with the School Messenger alert system and displays the most recent alerts. The district is also developing a customized mobile app to aid in the flow of information to parents.
To read and follow informational items pertaining to Sandwich CUSD 430, parents can find an e-Bulletin link located on the front page of the website. The e-Bulletin provides community members monthly up-to-date information pertaining to individual school and district happenings. Have a Twitter account? Follow @SandwichCUSD430 for information regarding programs and activities.
Find supply lists and forms online
Student supply lists are located on the district’s website, as well as forms for medical and athletic physicals, Sandwich High School student parking permits, high school transcript requests, extracurricular activities and bus transportation forms.
TYLER provides online grade results
During the 2018-19 school year, parents in all schools (grades one to 12) will have the opportunity to view their student’s grades through the use of an online grade program called Tyler.
Parents are provided a password to view their student’s grades online. Parents will use an email address they provide to the school as their user ID for the Tyler system. Their password will be emailed to them from the Tyler system. Online grade results are integrated into the Tyler system under the Parent Portal, which is linked to the District’s website as a service to parents. Parents in need of assistance are encouraged to call or email the school for additional details. Tyler may be viewed wherever internet services are available.
School open house dates announced
Please refer to the district website for additional information regarding the 2018-19 academic and activity calendars. Open house and curriculum night dates have been scheduled for the 2018-19 school year. Parents are welcomed and encouraged to attend:
• L.G. Haskin Elementary School – 5:30 p.m. Aug. 23.
• Prairie View Elementary School – 6 p.m. Aug. 23.
• W.W. Woodbury Elementary School – 6 p.m. Aug. 23.
• H.E. Dummer School – fourth grade, 6 p.m. Aug. 15; fourth grade AT math, 7 p.m. Aug. 15; fifth grade, 5:15 p.m. Aug. 16; second and new third grade AT/Project Challenge, 6 p.m. Aug. 16.
• Sandwich Middle School – sixth grade, 6:30 p.m. Aug. 16; seventh and eighth grade, 6 p.m. Aug. 20. Sandwich Middle School will hand out schedules and students can open their lockers starting Aug. 13.
• Sandwich High School – ninth to 12th grade, 6 p.m. Aug. 23. “Welcome to the Class of 2022” freshman orientation (for students only) will be at 4 p.m. Aug. 16 in the SHS cafeteria.